a camper parking area very close to Pomposa Abbey
For all those who loves to combine wine-tourism, comfort and culture!
On a green lawn with trees, 250 meters from the wonderful Pomposa Abbey, a popular destination for culture-lover visitors, the Corte Madonnina offers a free, wide and private, not equipped campers area.
This is the ideal solution for those who want to know more about the “Po Delta” area, enjoying the lands flavors and tradition.
Corte Madonnina offers “Sand Wines” tasting with a buffet of typical Ferrara products, directly in our shop with also a visit to the cellar, all this after admiring the beautiful abbey which can be accessed through our driveway.
We are waiting for your camper stopover, because is a pleasure for us to welcome the wine tourism.
… We are pet friendly!
We also have an agreement with:
– Large parking for buses and campers.
– Easy access directly from the route SS 309 Romea (Ravenna – Venice).
– Direct access to the Abbey of Pomposa by private pedestrian street (250 meters).
– wo toilets (not suitable for handicapped people).
– Visit to the cellar with explanation of the wine territory.
– asting of our “wines of sands” with a buffet of local products (meats, cheeses, pastries) and explanation of the various traditional food combinations.
– Possibility of purchase products of Ferrara such as cold cuts, condiments, pickles, cheese, rice and of course our wines.
– If you visit the Abbey of Pomposa, Corte Madonnina is an ideal stop a few meters away for tasting local food and wine.
|TUESDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|WEDNESDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|THURSDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|FRIDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|SATURDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|SUNDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
The Azienda Agricola Corte Madonnina is closed for the entire month of January and is open throughout the month of August.