Corte Madonnina, a gastronomic spot at the Po River’s mouth
Corte Madonnina is a wine farm with a 60 years old tradition that produces from its own vines the D.O.C. wines of “Bosco Eliceo”, also known as “Vini delle Sabbie”.
It’s located within the Regional Park of “Delta del Po”, in the Emilia-Romagna region, just a few meters from the famous Abbey of Pomposa and 20 km from Comacchio. Corte Madonnina represents a gastronomic spot at the Po River’s mouth.
Would you like to discover our wines?
Come and visit us, we will guide you in the wine cellar and let you taste our wines and some regional products of Ferrara.
We are associated with Movimento Turismo del Vino Emilia Romagna.
This service is available for both groups and individual enthusiasts.
– Large parking for buses and campers.
– Easy access directly from the route SS 309 Romea (Ravenna – Venice).
– Direct access to the Abbey of Pomposa by private pedestrian street (250 meters).
– wo toilets (not suitable for handicapped people).
– Visit to the cellar with explanation of the wine territory.
– asting of our “wines of sands” with a buffet of local products (meats, cheeses, pastries) and explanation of the various traditional food combinations.
– Possibility of purchase products of Ferrara such as cold cuts, condiments, pickles, cheese, rice and of course our wines.
– If you visit the Abbey of Pomposa, Corte Madonnina is an ideal stop a few meters away for tasting local food and wine.
|TUESDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|WEDNESDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|THURSDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|FRIDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|SATURDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
|SUNDAY||8.30 – 12.30 15.00 – 19.00|
The Azienda Agricola Corte Madonnina is closed for the entire month of January and is open throughout the month of August.